Thread: Titanic mission

Hybrid View

So, climbing too high and diving too deep is dangerous. I figure, some of these folks aren't happy and need something large. Well, who is happy? Just one more hit, or if you have the funds..
    Diving deep and dying represents people who have big ideas and base their belief in the success of human development. Or, just bad decisions. Hey, we're only here for a short while.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    So, climbing too high and diving too deep is dangerous. I figure, some of these folks aren't happy and need something large. Well, who is happy? Just one more hit, or if you have the funds..
    Diving deep and dying represents people who have big ideas and base their belief in the success of human development. Or, just bad decisions. Hey, we're only here for a short while.
    These situations are already dangerous. Climbing too high represents thin air and extreme cold along with walking/climbing on steep and often slick rocks and ice.

As for the Titanic dive, they went 2 1/2 miles deep in a plastic boat whereas a multi-million dollar engineered steel sub can only withstand about 1000'.

Some places man shouldn't travel or even try but if the desire is there they should make better preparations.

Instead of learning by mistakes of others it's more of a "monkey see, monkey do".