Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gun Range Fees

Blue Water Sportsman's Association
    Kimball Michigan
    $150 a year (i think. i have a renewal coming up 1 July)

2-200yd rifle ranges (one is part of the 600yd range only open during events)
    2-100yd rifle ranges (one is 100yd only, the other is part of the 200yd range)
    so that breaks down like this. 100yd range, multi-distance 200yd range, multi-distance 600yd range

10-50/70yd pistol ranges

5-stand shotgun

3-skeet fields

7-trap fields

25yd indoor pistol range open only during events which sometimes is 10m Air or 50ft smallbore

there's a woods walk path that they sometimes do 3-D archery on

membership gets you reduced fees for events otherwise the outdoor ranges are free if theyre not in use for an event. $20 per day for visitors to come out and shoot.

all of the ranges (except the 600yd firing line) has overhead and most have some sort of benches and the pistol bays are all filled with gravel so there's not too much mud/water to worry about.

the place was $75 a year when i first joined in 1994 but there wasnt anywhere NEAR this much development. another semi-local club is only about $50 but they have some impact berms with places to hang targets and i think 2 trap fields. might have an indoor range too. another semi-ish local club is $200 a year but they have a 40 hour work requirement for members as well and their stuff is rather spread out and hard to navigate. their indoor range (the clubhouse sits above it like BWSA does) is in horrendous shape. its like being in a cave

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Scott View Post
    I thought you would chime in eventually cause you used to live here. What were the fees back then?
    $75 a year.