1. Default Glad to be here again!

After a break of several years due to family issues and priorities, I am back - many thanks to the admin for accepting me back into the group. I was a member of the original forum in the 1990s and have always found a wealth of information and always lively discussions. I got my first M1 Garand rifle in the twilight of the DCM - when the purchase limit was one per lifetime, and after about a year the rifle was shipped via USPS.

Anyway, looking forward to participating in the forum and sharing whenever I have something of value to add

V/R

Mike
    Last edited by b2major9th; 04-28-2023 at 10:18.

Welcome back.

Blog Entries

Welcome back Sir

Welcome to the forum! Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Quote Originally Posted by b2major9th View Post
    . . . . . I got my first M1 Garand rifle in the twilight of the DCM - when the purchase limit was one per lifetime, and after about a year the rifle was shipped . . . . .
    Me too, Mike . . . . .
    Bought a DCM Service grade back when it was “one in a lifetime” . . . .still have it!

I’ve accurized it and used it for years in competition . . . . .still looks like new!

Welcome home!
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain