Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    I'm happy to report the Knights of Columbus (Catholic organization) are thriving. We have posts all over the world, not just in the US.

When I got back from my first tour in Viet Nam, I applied to the VFW, but they told me it wasn't a declared war.
    My old daddy was a member of the Knights of Columbus and his brother was the head guy in charge (Grand Knight) of the Knights of Columbus in Louisiana. As a kid my brother and I hung out in the KC hall a lot when daddy was there which was several times a week. It had a bar and I mostly remember it as a private beer joint because I was never there when official business was taking place. They had a really nice pool table and we kids spent a lot of time playing eight ball and rotation on it. When I'm back there I still have a twinge of nostalgia if i drive past it.

I recently heard Ted Cruz rake AG Garland over the coals over active FBI investigations into the Knights of Columbus and traditional Catholic parishes, especially Latin Mass parishes. Yep, a real bunch of subversives there. Garland denied knowledge of the investigations.....of course.
    Last edited by Art; 04-24-2023 at 06:44.