Default Bula Defense Systems XM21 #3.

Happy Spring. Full cleaning and touch ups on one of my rifles. This is Bula Defense Systems XM21 ser #3. Bula barrel is a NM med weight 22" 1/10, trigger group is Bula as is the bolt and op rod. This is my " God Bless America" special bedded in a McMillian M3A stock with Atlas bipod and USGI cotton sling. Scope is Night Force BEAST. Finished a full cleaning last night and epoxied the hand guard with Loctite EA 11C to the unitized,by me, Bula gas system . Whatta Hobby!

XM21 #3 1.jpgXM21 #3.jpgXM21 #3 3.jpgXM21 #3 5.jpgXM21 #3 6.jpg

Here is another for your viewing pleasure. This is Bula Forge and Machine XM21 , pre Bula Defense Systems. This is the early one with the removable rail. Again mostly Bula parts in a JAE chassis. Ultra Heavy Barrel, Shootingsight EBR trigger with lightened hammer. Atlas type bipod from China. Scope is another Night Force. This one is the ATACR 5-25. Last photo shows BF&M XM21 version and BDS XM21 side by side for comparison. The rifle in the JAE chassis is a consistent sub .75 moa shooter with 136 gn FB bullets over 45 gn of Varget in German surplus berdan primed cases. Whatta Hobby!

XM21 version 1 #3.jpgXM21 version 1 #3 1.jpgXM21 version 1 #3 2.jpgXM21 version 1 #3 3.jpgXM21s 1.jpg

What scope mount are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by tom gray View Post
    What scope mount are you using?
    That's the whole idea of the Bula Defense Systems XM21, you don't need any separate mount. Version #1 has a removable rail and Version #2 has the rail machined as part of the receiver. Most stable route for attaching a scope to an M14 type rifle ever engineered. Whatta Hobby!

Indeed a pleasure to view!