Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

doesn't look like VS,

Blog Entries

I doubt that they are gone; they have too much going on.

Give them a chance to work thru whatever is going on. Grab a cup pf coffee amd take a deep breath

Found the following item posted. Will just have to let the folks behind the curtain do their thing. Then we will see what there is to see. Sincerely. bruce.

GhostInTheMachine started a topic GhostInTheMachine
    in Main Forum
    Today, 12:15 AM
    Please be patient with the upgrade of the forum. The database will be transferred over the next few days. We have been upgrading and moving all CMP sites to new servers and updated software. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Some of the forum database may be lost but we are hopeful all items transfer with no issues. The old forum software was reaching its EOL. Thanks in advance for your kindness and patience.
    GhostInTheMachine
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PWC View Post
    I doubt that they are gone; they have too much going on.

Give them a chance to work thru whatever is going on. Grab a cup pf coffee amd take a deep breath

a very rational thought,

but why not run around and panic, knash teeth, flail about etc etc?

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    a very rational thought,

but why not run around and panic, knash teeth, flail about etc etc?
    In some countries we could go into the streets and shoot our guns into the air.

In the Bronx we could loot and burn down our own homes.

- - - Updated - - -

OK. An IT guy mentioned that, you don't always get a heads up, and that it would be way better if they could do a heads up than get all the bitchin'. It was mentioned that they have a small IT team.
    CMP is sometimes fast and other times slow. I love the ladies I talk to. Have a blessed day. Oops, I think ladies is racist now. Oh, and, Ghost posted: don't do any trades right now. The "door is open" for new participants. Some might be scammers. Scamming is an excepted talent now a days. I've been scammed..when I was youonger.
    Last edited by dryheat; 04-06-2023 at 07:33.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plain

There is a lot of problems with bots invading 2A forums, overloading them, and shutting them down. Sometimes permanently.

I was a member of a forum here in Oklahoma that had been having such a problem. One day the site didn't exist anymore.

Those of us from Yesterday's Weapons Forum experienced it there. That site is still down with no way to know if it will ever come back.

Be prepared.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.― Mark Twain

Blog Entries

Forum software update.

Unless that's conspiracy, it's probably just a standard update. Format will probably be different and could be more user friendly with respect to picture attachments and interface.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    Forum software update.

Unless that's conspiracy, it's probably just a standard update. Format will probably be different and could be more user friendly with respect to picture attachments and interface.
    and honestly, it is about time,

the last version was a bit glitchy with whatever version of Chrome I am using ,