Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Trapdoor Forum - good news for collectors, competition for Jouster

Al Frasca is retiring, and his landmark site will be closing this month, to be replaced by a newer, MUCH more capable, operation run by John Spangler of Oldguns.net. The annoying punctuation problems, and longtime lack of ability to post pictures, will soon be forgotten. The board is set-up VERY similar to the KCA (Krag Collectors Assn.) site.

There are plans to make forwarding from the old url automatic, but that is not yet in place. For now, try it here: https://armscollectors.com/trapdoor/bb/

It is NOT yet fully functional, but feel free to look around.

A BIG "hat's off" to John for taking this on!!!!!!

thank you sir for the heads up. hope it works out.

Just registered

4. Default

Excellent news, just signed up.

X X X X X IMPORTANT X X X X X John is on the road with prior commitments and has asked me to coordinate copying of messages in the TWO to FIVE days we have left. I do not believe that we have time to sort out and agree on who is going to do what, so I suggest that everyone who can, copy as many MEANINGFUL messages as they can. Id rather have duplicates than omissions. Dont worry about format or punctuation - those can be fixed later. I am going to start at the beginning, and concentrate on Als posts. All hands on deck and save as much as you can. Thanks.
    Last edited by Dick Hosmer; 03-10-2023 at 07:26.

Well, I'm all in. Registered a moment ago. Brought all my ignorance w/ me. Will read and learn. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

I registered but I cannot post pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I registered but I cannot post pictures
    They're probably too big, I've had no problem.

WHAT WE REALLY NEED NOW IS FOR PEOPLE TO COPY GOOD POSTS FROM THE ARCHIVE. THE FORUM IS GOING TO GO BYE-BYE IN 2/5 DAYS ! !

Ok I have copmpleted Jan 1 2021 thru June 30 2021 and it is in PDF and Rich Text where does it go. thanks Don
    The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms....