Thread: Thanks

1. Default Thanks

I believe I have presented my case. I originally intended to post a great deal more data, including the serial numbers of the Marine sniper rifles that I have accumulated, but frankly, there appears to be little interest in this subject judging from the responses. For those who have an interest, examine everything I have posted and judge for yourself. Read all documents, mine and others, as well as examining the images posted, and make up your own mind what each says. I am always available through PM's or email if anyone has any questions about anything I have posted.

Bear in mind that any position that cannot explain all the existing evidence is suspect at the minimum.

I have enjoyed presenting the information I have accumulated, and I thank you all for enduring the acrimony that resulted.

Jim Tarleton

When are we going to get the book???? .

I know I've mentioned it before but, You're knowledge on this stuff borders on encyclopaedic.

Hope you are doing well and continue to do so.

3. Default

Thanks, Art. I am taking a break to install a Muncie M20 in a '77 Jeep CJ7. It's my old beach bandit Jeep. I am doing well, and I hope you are too. I am replacing the tub, too, due to rust worms from too many years on the beach.

Books are a lot of work. I need a ghostwriter! Lots more to post.