Default Authentic and Historic Paratrooper Boots

First, let me say I have no dog in this fight. NO monetary interest, no profit. This is a public service announcement so to speak. Corcoran, the producer of the original WWII Paratrooper[Jump] Boots is now making the historic BROWN Jump boots as the originals from the 2nd unpleseantness. I have worn Corcoran Jump boots[black,of course] since I left basic training in 1963.[Yes, I am AIRBORNE!] 23 years in the Army and 24 years as a contract flight instructor. I just retired and now have become aware of these new Corcorans.I ordered a pair and BOY,am I impressed!They come with a pair of brown and yellow synthetic laces AND a pair of leather laces.You re-enactors and lovers of "the way we were"do a google on Corcoran Boots # 1510. I found sites with these boots from $139.95 to $179.95. If you buy a pair and break your feet into them[yup,just like ol'times]you won't be sorry.AIRBORNE SIR!!! Nick [all I need now is a Thompson, I have a WWII camo parachute!]

When I got out after 3 years, 7 months and 3 days (no I was not counting!), the only things I brought home with me were my boonie hat, dog tags and my Corcorans.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

Most of the guys I was with found Corcorans useless in the field-mid 60s.

They were too restrictive and stiff. Also very expensive and we didn't get paid much.

The issued "Leg" boots were great for everyday stuff-din' have tennies or running shoes.

Jungles were good for VN.

Corcorans were pretty costly, but most of us had them for class A wear.

Spent many an hour spitshining them. Fortunately only the caps and heels.