Default Whats all the hype over LEAD Letterkenny's Garands

I got one a few years back 6-65 leads leg mark in electro-pencil . Birch stock with P on grip and red triangle on bottom of grip. Nice silver park with near new condition since rebuild. 1-1 readings SA 1947 barrel And lead dipped SA 1943 rec. rest all SA. I showed it to a guy and he went bonkers over it and wanted to buy it. I said no thanks had it this long and never shot it. Back in the day nobody wanted rebuilds things have changed today.

Bought one about 1998. Outstanding. Exceptionally accurate. To this day it has held zero with almost no need for any adjustments. Would buy another of equal quality without hesitation. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

I've owned about ten LEADS, SA's, TE's and the occasional Anniston rebuild. They are especially pretty and unique. It's a collectors niche. I took my last LEAD purchase out just this morning and as usual it was totally accurate.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by bruce View Post
    Bought one about 1998. Outstanding. Exceptionally accurate. To this day it has held zero with almost no need for any adjustments. Would buy another of equal quality without hesitation. Sincerely. bruce.
    Will take it out and shoot it! What am I saving it for other than give it to my sons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    I've owned about ten LEADS, SA's, TE's and the occasional Anniston rebuild. They are especially pretty and unique. It's a collectors niche. I took my last LEAD purchase out just this morning and as usual it was totally accurate.
    I will follow your Lead, Ha!