Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I know...

Oh my, an "E" code. On the TV auto auctions those sell for double or more.

When young my parents had a 57 Ford Fairlane with the 312 engine and a "3 on the tree". My Dad accidentally took off several times in 3rd gear instead of 1st gear. Though the car didn't respond as well it did fine. My Dad was always amazed by this and the power that engine had.

Always been a T-bird fan. To this day I still can't understand why they aren't more sought after than they are, even the big ones. We had a '65 with all the unique T-bird features. Later I bought a '90 for my daily driver and a '92 and '94 for my kids. Different animals from the 2 seater like yours but still some originality. Plus, they were good cars.

The reason the majority of the top collectors will not get on these forums is because of postings like Jim just posted here.

I've tried to encourage them to get on the forums, but unfortunately a few low class people keep them away. For the amount of good people on these forums, a few bad ones ruin it for them. They also have no desire to argue about research that was disproven years ago.

The majority of the real Marine Sniper rifles are not shown online, and are in collections the owners would like to remain private.
    Last edited by cplnorton; 02-26-2023 at 08:19.

Can we please switch to another subject or end this one?

We all appreciate the input and info from both of you but since the two of you disagree and the skillet is kept hot this thread is not going to heal itself and walk away peacefully.

Maybe approach the subject again in a new thread from a different angle ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cplnorton View Post
    The reason the majority of the top collectors will not get on these forums is because of postings like Jim just posted here.
    Say what? You don't like '57 T'Birds?

I've tried to encourage them to get on the forums, but unfortunately a few low class people keep them away. For the amount of good people on these forums, a few bad ones ruin it for them. They also have no desire to argue about research that was disproven years ago.
    I am not believing you just called members, or any member, of this forum "low class". Who are you that you can make such a judgement? Do you have a list of these "low class" forum members?

The very reason we are having these exchanges is that you have "proven" nothing. I have continually asked you to publish the "proof" you claim to possess, and you continually refuse. That leads me to believe you have, nor ever had, any "proof" of anything.

The majority of the real Marine Sniper rifles are not shown online, and are in collections the owners would like to remain private.
    If they bought "Marine sniper rifles" based on your recommendations, I think I know why they don't want to post them online.

Young man, your arrogance is just unbelievable. You actually called members of this forum, whom I wager you have never met, "low class". I strongly disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Can we please switch to another subject or end this one?

We all appreciate the input and info from both of you but since the two of you disagree and the skillet is kept hot this thread is not going to heal itself and walk away peacefully.

Maybe approach the subject again in a new thread from a different angle ?
    I think that is a very good idea, Allen.

Glad you agree.

I'm going to close it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Glad you agree.

I'm going to close it.
    thank you