Default Can YOU spot the deepfake from the real person? There are tell tale signs

This is really interesting!

Can YOU spot the deepfake from the real person? Cyber expert warns AI images pose national security risk - as 15 tell-tale signs to look out for are revealed

Deepfake AI could 'undermine' national security, according to Dr Tim Stevens

Can you tell the difference between the real thing and an AI deepfake image?

These 15 tell-tale signs could help you identify a potential 'franken-fraudster'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...rity-risk.html

Deepfake. Now, that's a scary word. AI. Artificial Intelligence. Me and about a hundred million other photographers use it. Dodge and Burn. That's what they called photo manipulation about 100 yrs. ago. D & B was just raising or lowering the exposure(light and dark) of parts of the photo. Darkroom work. Oooh, darkroom. Me and everyone else did cloning with Lightroom. Kind Old School since about five yrs. ago. I was pretty good at it. Before that I could cut and paste fifty little pieces of a picture into places where they were needed. It's easy to fool the viewer if they didn't know what it looked like in the first place.
    I guess I should take a shot at the question. Fifteen faces. They all look pretty centered in the frame. Same person? Fifteen changes? That would be a lot of work, but computers are fast. If I make one little change in a photo with AI, I expect there's a billion 1's & 0's whipping around.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

You mean the difference between a "marble losing" occupant against a proven President?

The occupant stated two Sundays ago, "there is no There' to be concerned. So what matter was he speaking the obvious "classified papers' or his mind?

As to photography, having an interest in it for a number or years, before the days of digital photography approximately 85% of producing a photograph was done prior to snapping the image. With the advent of digital photography, approximately 15% of time is spent taking photograph and 85% of time manipulating the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    As to photography, having an interest in it for a number or years, before the days of digital photography approximately 85% of producing a photograph was done prior to snapping the image. With the advent of digital photography, approximately 15% of time is spent taking photograph and 85% of time manipulating the photo.
    That's probably true. Post processing can be fun. I don't think it's as much fun as I used to.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.