Default Twist rate and Bullet weight

I remember someone made up a chart showing the twist rates and the bullet weights that best go with them. Thought I saved it but I can't find it on my computer. Might be on one of my older ones.

If you know what I am talking about here can you post it or e mail it to me.

Thanks in advance.

John
    Last edited by JohnMOhio; 12-22-2022 at 03:32.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

If you don't find what you're looking for there are articles on the web for different calibers such as this one for the 5.56.

https://www.ammoman.com/blog/5-56-twist-rate-chart/

Thanks Allen, not the specific chart I was looking for however it will do the job and my quick look at it says it has more information which is good. Again, Thanks.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

4. Default

I have a Nosler paper catalogue which gives the length of each of their bullets.

Blog Entries

don't take that chart or any as gospel,

try stuff, in other words,

I was told Nosler 75's would shoot well in a 1:9 twist, and for me they won't, at least not in an older SGW (who made damn fine button rifled barrels) AR I was shooting,

for a friend ,, they did,
    as an example

I have loaded and shot 52 SMK's thru a couple 1:7 Gov't profile 20 inch barrels and each shot less than an inch at 100,,

Lyman, another good 52 grain bullet is the Hornady 52 gr HPBT Match.
    Author unkown.