Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coffee

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    Being from Swedish descent, coffee was an all day ritual.
    Along with meatballs, right?

Mama gave us coffee w/ about half milk when we were in 1st grade. Mama understood how important it was that we have a good breakfast before heading out the door to face the day. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    Along with meatballs, right?
    Yeah, you betcha!

4. Default

Coffee.... I love the topic as the wife and I have acres of it growing on a Colombian mountainside in El Aguila , Valle .

Don't be impressed by that as it brings us no personal profit . It does however support a school and numerous families happy to remain where they are for as long as they can .

That's our contribution to "the wall" because as long as those people are happy there on that mountainside in Colombia they don't need to be happy here.

What's your contribution apart from $ Bllions of your tax dollars on an ineffectual wall ? .... hmph... thought so.

For less than 1/3 rd the cost of piling shipping crates on top of each other on the Arizona/Mexico border your tax dollar could do what my wife and I do with a much higher success rate

... just saying

P.S. ... I lied about the profit as we bring home 20 + lbs of coffee from our own land every year and the house reeks of fresh roasted Colombian coffee for months ..... fair enough for me .
    Last edited by Sandpebble; 12-11-2022 at 03:07.

I don't know if you all have heard of Gweneth Paltrow -- she's an actress who's a bug on fitness. She says to properly cleanse yourself internally, you need to take periodic coffee enemas.

It may work for HER, but they threw ME out of Starbucks -- and threw my pants out after me!!

Geez. you were trying patronize their business & the barstards threw you out!

Quote Originally Posted by kj47 View Post
    Geez. you were trying patronize their business & the barstards threw you out!
    See if I go back THERE again!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vern Humphrey View Post
    I don't know if you all have heard of Gweneth Paltrow -- she's an actress who's a bug on fitness. She says to properly cleanse yourself internally, you need to take periodic coffee enemas.

It may work for HER, but they threw ME out of Starbucks -- and threw my pants out after me!!
    just as an FYI,, she also has candles that smell like her mommy parts,

Ah, boy. Not something I want to recall. Got a colostomy. That involved some insertion. I get Gweneth mixed up with the tall chick that married the guitar player.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

There is a "magazine" called "Arkansas Times." At the end of the magazine there is a one-page unsigned article. The recent issue had some chick writing about using a marijuana suppository -- in great detail. She ended by saying, "It can also be inserted in the vagina. I'll report on that next month."