Default JAE Chassis for Winter projects.

Fed Ex just dropped off a couple of JAE chassis, one GEN 2 and a GEN 3 . Will be using these for some precision M14s over the Winter months. Whatta Hobby!

JAE Chassis..jpg

I'm not normally the envying type, but I envy your hobby/work. Nice stuff Marine!

Steve

Thank you Sir. No need to envy anything. It's just a chosen hobby. My stamps are feeling neglected.

A bit chilly out at 30 degrees, but good enough to do a little barrel testing and comparisons. Each rifle was fired with 10 rnds to warm up and settle in and then 10 for a test group. The Bula outpaced the Saturn by a relatively narrow margin. Test ammo was 10 rnds of 115 Berger FB in MEN berdan cases over 45 gn of Norma 201 traveling at 3K fps at 100 yds. Both rifles were fired off similar bipods.

Rifle one = rear lugged XM21 # 209 with Bula ultra barrel in Wood grain JAE chassis with Night Force BEAST 5 - 25. .6 moa with 1 flyer out 1/2" from center of group.
    Rifle two = rear lugged XM21 # 211 with Saturn/Liberty ss heavy in Olive JAE chassis with Night Force ATACR 5 - 25. 1 moa with 1 flyer out 1" from center of group.

Whatta Hobby!

New rifles 1.jpgNew rifles.jpgBarrel 1.jpgBarrel 2.jpg