1. Default Official Nomenclature of the 1903 Springfield

Came across this Ordnance Dept drawing and nomenclature of the 1903 Springfield. It's a handy reference, but not the best resolution. Enjoy.

Drawing of 1903 Springfield.jpg

Blog Entries

What's the link, please? 1" X 1 1/2" is too small.

3. Default Well...

It is a screenshot from a PDF article I read some time ago, and I have no link for it. This is an 8X version. As you can see, the resolution sucks. Any ideas?

1903 Springfield Rifle _ 8X.jpg

What's the link, please? 1" X 1 1/2" is too small.
    I have a large print of this that I purchased from a company. I have it glued on a window shade and I can roll it up and down.
    It is in my shop, I'll get name of company and post. Raining at the moment..
    john in SC
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

i ordered my drawing some time ago from Eric A. Nicolaus @ www.nicolausassociates.com

Its my understanding they make reproductions of military drawings . my two are 22 x 34 inches. part nbs and some dimensions. FWIW

john in SC
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)