Thread: Grenade sights

Default Grenade sights

Found in the back of my parts box. A garand grenade sight in wax paper (unwrapped) with canvas pouch and instructions. Can the gurus tell me what it's worth please. Thanks, greg

Where the AF sends me - California for now.

Default M15 grenade launcher rear sight value

If the M15 rear sight has the mounting plate and the associated screws- realistically $10-15. They are prevalent and most collectors don't want to drill additional holes and install the mounting plate. The rear sight isn't absolutely required in conjuction with the launcher.
    If it doesn't have the mounting plate, anything above $1 is a win. There is very little desire for an incomplete sight.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightRN View Post
    If the M15 rear sight has the mounting plate and the associated screws- realistically $10-15. They are prevalent and most collectors don't want to drill additional holes and install the mounting plate. The rear sight isn't absolutely required in conjuction with the launcher.
    If it doesn't have the mounting plate, anything above $1 is a win. There is very little desire for an incomplete sight.
    +1

Stocks that once had the sight installed and now removed sell for reduced prices too. Not too many folks want them, at least installed.

Thanks for the help everyone, sold at the gun show for 25.00. greg