Default Collecting component for this Winter's builds.

Starting with the foundation. These arrived today and look absolutely amazing. Will end up being more precision M14 type rifles. Love the XM21s with the machined in rails. Best mounting solution for optics available. Whatta Hobby!

Winter projects 1.jpgWinter projects 2.jpgWinter Projects 3.jpgWinter projects 4.jpg

Blog Entries

hey now, only 3?

I see those are rear lug receivers. Do you have problems finding stocks or do you route and drill your military type stocks?

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    hey now, only 3?
    Not really. Waiting on an LRB M-25 also so that will be 4 in the que for this year. Never know what will show up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I see those are rear lug receivers. Do you have problems finding stocks or do you route and drill your military type stocks?
    I usually bed the lugged receivers in MacMillian stocks or install in JAE chassis. These are still undecided at this point. Not a problem setting them in some of the heavier bodied USGI stocks like the Big Reds though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
    Not really. Waiting on an LRB M-25 also so that will be 4 in the que for this year. Never know what will show up.

- - - Updated - - -

I usually bed the lugged receivers in MacMillian stocks or install in JAE chassis. These are still undecided at this point. Not a problem setting them in some of the heavier bodied USGI stocks like the Big Reds though.