Default Now that's what I'd call a real Traffic Jam ...

and I'm glad I'm not in it. The only thing that comes close is the
    early morning commute in Los Angeles.
    (as I remember it when people used to go to work)

https://nypost.com/2022/09/06/burnin...am-huge-fight/

One day soon, when we've all forced to drive EV's the highways will look like this all the time with everyone waiting for their 1 hour "quick charge's" to take place.

3. Default

Self inflicted wound.

I hate crowds and dust.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Waiting for the Savior Gov't to take care of their personal problems and take them home. (Hopefully, not here).

Just our luck- we camped at a spot near where the Rainbow People (ever heard of 'em?) were bussing loads of weirdos too. So the odd spacecase wondered into our camp. One guy had traveled on his bare feet. There's cactus here. Another lost soul had crossed a ranch and the owner pointed a shotgun at him. I can imagine his anger: you moved out to a beautiful place and you have nutcases trespassing on your property. We kept a little distance. A little water and directions further down the road. There were plenty of campers in the lowlands that might give them some help.
    These were twenty something's and they will get smarter in time or wind up on a sidewalk in SF.
    Burning Man seems to attract some money. That's a lot of motorhomes and they cost multiple thousands. I could mention ahh...well, that would be politics.
    Last edited by dryheat; 09-06-2022 at 11:19. Reason: the usual typos

Speaking of Burning Man, here is a vid of something really creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bATGDzjVcDI

Hundreds of little drones that are perfectly synced. What else can they do? Shades of Terminator.
    I heard tonight that Russia is getting upteen artillery rounds from North Korea and drones from Iran.
    No guns mentioned.
    Last edited by dryheat; 09-07-2022 at 12:40.

Yeah, and Ukraine is getting 84 billion dollars more from US! Biden stopped Afgan war because it was costing too much?!