Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: password

1. Default

This is the second time I have asked for the password and still no response. I've emailed and no response, I guess you must be kicking me out!
    Debbie Mann mbgarand@rushmore.com South Dakota

Blog Entries

Default check you pm?

I'll send it to you again via PM

Please send me the password for the political forum. Thank you. hvymech

please send me a password for the 2nd amendment thank you i have been a member for many many years

Thanks, Lyman

Please send a password to the political/2A forum.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    to hide it from general view
    Just a polite query ..... what was the reason again that we need hide what we say on the Political Forum from general view ? do we need to hide , and if so... from who ?

And gee... suddenly a lot of new lurkers are interested in our political forum and seemingly have no interest in the other forums ... is this coincidental ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpebble View Post
    Just a polite query ..... what was the reason again that we need hide what we say on the Political Forum from general view ? do we need to hide , and if so... from who ?

And gee... suddenly a lot of new lurkers are interested in our political forum and seemingly have no interest in the other forums ... is this coincidental ?

if you were to look, you should find a thread that I posted to ask what the membership would like to see happen,

consensus was to get rid of it or hide it, IIRC, so I hid it,

as far as new members, that would be grand, however the last one you questioned on lurking has been a member about 8 yrs more than you,,,,,

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    if you were to look, you should find a thread that I posted to ask what the membership would like to see happen,

consensus was to get rid of it or hide it, IIRC, so I hid it,

as far as new members, that would be grand, however the last one you questioned on lurking has been a member about 8 yrs more than you,,,,,
    Since I've been posting on Culvers Shooting pages since it's second year I'd say that was pretty tough to do ....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sandpebble View Post
    Since I've been posting on Culvers Shooting pages since it's second year I'd say that was pretty tough to do ....
    you may be of the old school, but as I mentioned elsewhere, you post history and join date show a considerable gap,

so think of it this way, you got here in Mar 2017, for whatever reason and how ever long a gap

going by the join dates you are the new guy,

and as I mentioned, please make a point,

not really seeing what difference this all makes ,