Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Benchmade 745 and an old Victorinox commemorative that looks like a german utility knife, (has the essential tool, a corkscrew...) Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Former Cav View Post
    this or a variation of it. this has a D2 tool steel blade so it holds and edge real good. Price is cheap for an "automatic"
    https://www.bladehq.com/item--Boker-...c-Knife--17106
    Nice knife. If I was going to carry a "Switch" it would be something like that.

Nothing terribly spectacular, I have some version of the CRKT M-16 knife in my back pocket. I recently bought one of their "Razel-GT" critters, just because I wondered about them and AG Russell had them on sale plus a "long time customer appreciation discount". It is chunky but sort of amuses me.
    Tommy

4. Default

been carrying a Spyderco Delica with half serrated blade for at least the last 25 years.

Spyderco Para 2 in my pocket now

6. Default

Mine is a small switchblade knife about 4" long folded. It is all steel construction and very tough. Hit the button and the blade slams locked open. It is a thick, wide blade that holds an edge very well. I mostly use it to turn screws. I bought it at a Mexican flea market. It has no brand name or other identifying marks. I have a dozen or more knives, but this is the one I carry. It is legal here due to its short length.

7. Default

In years gone by, a Boy Scout knife, a "Demo Knife" in the Army, nowadays a folding knife-I have 4, and a multitool, usually my 30 year old Leathermans.

I fouond this Boy Scout knife in the woods many yeawrs ago. I doubt they let kids carry knives these days.
    DSC01242.jpg
    DSC01242-2.jpg
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

After they get a "Tote-&-Chip" card.

Victorinox Swiss Army knife. Gift 20+ years ago from my late nephew.