Default Road service on private hunting lands such as a Ranch?

Will AAA come out? Pretty sure USAA road service won?t?.

It's a permission question I would think. Can of worms for road service, especially if remote location.

3. Default

What kinda ranch doesn't have a tractor to drag you to the pavement?

I’m thinking about ordinary road service. I usually get a flat every 2-3 years. My ranchers are getting older. I’m getting older… the other hunters are getting older… nothing like off road recovery needing specialized equipment. Basically just talking convenience and avoiding inconveniencing others.

I'm 77 and got a flat in a pretty non accessable road on a large farm. I changed the tire myself, it just took a long time and I hurt for the next couple of days. just make sure you have a spare and the tools, or don/t go out there alone.

Full size spare at that. Those plastic toys they call spares on all cars and many SUVs do not qualify.
    Last edited by togor; 05-17-2022 at 02:27.

Worse than the donut spare are the run-flats. No spare, no jack, and no where to put one.

When I was dating the rich girl (not that young). She had AA or something like it. We had done the stupid thing: hooked up the trailor to the car. And then ran the heater down and sucked all the volts from the truck too. Mercy. We called her service, and SOB, those guys drove out there on a dirt road and fired us up. I hope they made some money at that.
    You know, that manufac. don't even put spares on cars these days? Drivers just call someone to come help them.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.