1. Default 1947 Fazakerly No5 VG to EXC Condition Value?

Hello all. Have the above, no import marks and I?m getting older and looking to start moving some things I don?t use but know a collector would like. What should I expect to get for her? I?m an OGCA member and plan to list her there.

Blog Entries

$900+

serial matching (bolt, receiver, stock ?)

3. Default

Seems the world of collectors has woke up...Jungle Carbines are a hot ticket item
    and few seen anymore to buy. Garbage grade out of Ethiopia sold by Royal Tiger RTI have kicked
    value of nice ones up to 1000 dollars.

They only made 240,000 Jungle carbines , how many actually came over here has got to be relatively low numbers. They were used all over the world , heck I saw them in Iraq and in Peking China Military museum , we know they were used in South Africa, Kenya, India , Middle East, Malaysia . I think it fair to say any Jungle carbine is now moved from Uncommon to Rare to find status.

Jungle carbine will bring about a very high price and one with a bayonet....name your price these days, no one has any like that to sell. Bayonets have always been scarce to find and demand a very high high high price the last 50 years..no kidding.

I'm not seeing importer marks making much difference in value (generally) but matching numbers and condition will make a difference in value. I have not seen any real traction on values based on FAZ or BSA manufacture although most of them were made by Fazakerly. If one is a collector perhaps manufacturer will be of interest and drive value.

251,368 total; 81,329 (BSA Shirley), 169,807 (ROF Fazakerley). I think it safe to say they ain't making them no more so don't walk past a good one if you see it, they sell nowadays rapidly . Snooze Ya Lose .
    Last edited by BlitzKrieg; 05-04-2022 at 06:45.