Thread: Msg. Help

Default Msg. Help

Lyman Super Moderator
    biker7649 , asked for some parts on Buy or Sell page. I advised him I had some parts that I could part with.
    I tried to send a msg. Verifying the parts I had and cost. I am in the dark as whether the msg were received by him. I also left a msg on the page where he originally requested help. I?ve received no response. Could you check and see if my msgs got through. I?m not in need of the money I was just trying to help him out and figured the least he could do would let me know if he needed the parts. It?s nothing to do with money the price I gave him I was practically giving them away.
    Thanks
    John in sc
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

Blog Entries

I cannot see or read others messages unless I am copied on them, and even then cannot tell if the other recipients have read them,
    I can see he (bker769) last logged on and posted yesterday,

hopefully he will respond at let you know,

Sorry guys, I guess I’m officially a member of the OFC, I entered the wrong identification trying to reach the seller. We finally got together and everything is kosher.

John in sc
    “Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.” (Luke 22:36)

Blog Entries

excellent, and no worries,