Default Garand Trigger group Trade???

I have a very late Springfield (s/n 5799XXX) M1 that seems to be all correct Springfield parts, including the barrel and stock with the DOD stamp.
    However the trigger assemble appears to be all HRA. This should be an easy fix.
    Would anyone out there be interested in this HRA group? I would like to trade even up for the late Springfield group that I need.
    Please answer here or call 724-235-1140 and leave a message. We do not answer unknown numbers due to the spam calls we are flooded with.
    Thanks to all, best regards

About 5 or 6 years ago, the CMP had a lot of correct rifles for sale. These correct grade rifles were late model HRAs and SAs and their prices for them were higher than the price for standard shooters. They wanted to move/sell them, so they decided to move the trigger groups from the HRAs to the SAs and visa/versa. This, of course, meant that they would no longer be correct, it was easy to do, and they could sell them cheaper. I live about 3 miles from the North Store and went there at least once a week to see what they had for sale. I found a lot of these nice rifles for sale. My approach to purchasing them was to find and purchase both a HRA and a SA and switch the trigger groups back, resulting in two correct M1s. They may not like my answer back to you about this situation, but I suspect that your M1 was one of these. If you ever want to sell yours, let me know. I will check with my contacts to see if they might have a correct trigger group for sale.

Sir, Thanks for your response. That is why I am looking to aquire the correct trigger group. I plan an selling it and believe it would be better with the correct trigger assy.
    Thanks again

sold, thanks