Default Use of private mail system

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PRIVATE MAIL SYSTEM TO REACH ME. I FIND IT EXTREMELY INCONVENIENT, AND WANT NO PART OF IT. PLEASE EITHER MAKE A REGULAR POST, OR USE MY EMAIL - richardahosmer at Comcast dot net.

STARTING 1-1-22, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILING TO RETURN PRIVATE MESSAGES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PRIVATE MAIL SYSTEM TO REACH ME. I FIND IT EXTREMELY INCONVENIENT, AND WANT NO PART OF IT. PLEASE EITHER MAKE A REGULAR POST, OR USE MY EMAIL - richardahosmer at Comcast dot net.

STARTING 1-1-22, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILING TO RETURN PRIVATE MESSAGES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
    who held you responsible for failing to return a PM,,

I'd PM you but ,,,,,,,,,

No one, of course, but it's only courteous to respond to a question. So, the fact that the "notification" often goes unnoticed due to the size and location of the flag, added to the fact that the number of messages that are saved before the system hiccups have made me decide that I'm tired of attempting - in my poor way - to deal with it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Hosmer View Post
    No one, of course, but it's only courteous to respond to a question. So, the fact that the "notification" often goes unnoticed due to the size and location of the flag, added to the fact that the number of messages that are saved before the system hiccups have made me decide that I'm tired of attempting - in my poor way - to deal with it.
    just pulling your leg a bit Sir,

this forum is a bit antiquated, and the PM system suffers a bit,

No problem with the leg-pulling, and I'm FINE with the other aspects of the forum. Merry Christmas to all.