Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I like the idea of immobilizing their mode of transportation! Abandoned vehicles have license tags to identify the perps!

2. Default

We live in a different world today. In years past an owner could protect his business with deadly force if need be without fear of being prosecuted. Today the criminal has everything on his side, and as we are seeing can steal with from you and dare you to try and stop them.

They are just venting. Just bein me, know what I'm sayin?
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

This probably doesn’t happily to any of us, but the only way to stop this sort of thing is to never vote for a democrat ever again, no matter what office or position he/she is running for. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by tmark View Post
    I like the idea of immobilizing their mode of transportation! Abandoned vehicles have license tags to identify the perps!
    The type people who loot most likely drive stolen cars.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
    This probably doesn?t happily to any of us, but the only way to stop this sort of thing is to never vote for a democrat ever again, no matter what office or position he/she is running for. Period.
    For Americans this would work. Problem is all the chit flooding our boundaries illegally only vote democrat.

Those citizens probably don?t live nearby a Nordstrom?s. Put em a foot - my guess is they drop merchandise and run

Steve

The people in San Francisco should stop voting for democrats,
    but they haven't yet learned the old truth -You get the government you deserve.