Default Herd of 150 BISON surround car in Yellowstone National Park

I guess they figured it's a lot easier traveling via the road then through the woods.

Moment a herd of 150 BISON surround car in Yellowstone National Park in 'once-of-a-lifetime' experience

A 'once-in-a-lifetime' moment was caught on video after 150 bison surrounded an SUV in Yellowstone National Park

The bison started overtaking the road while causing a traffic jam near the entrance of the famous Wyoming park in a YouTube video posted on October 31

'This is crazy,' a woman says in the video, which showed their car being approached and surrounded by the animals for nearly three minutes

Yellowstone is seeing a record number of visitors since all entrances were open for the 2021 tourist season

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...xperience.html

Too many people.

Those that ARE admitted into the park need to sign papers stating they won't freak out if they see an animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Too many people.

Those that ARE admitted into the park need to sign papers stating they won't freak out if they see an animal.
    Also, those who shop at a Walmart should have to sign a paper to not freak out other customers!

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    Also, those who shop at a Walmart should have to sign a paper to not freak out other customers!
    Shouldn't that paper read "not freaked out by OTHER customers"? Not sure if the Walmartians can read/write.

Walmart. There's a Big Dog that attracts some weird people. It's low fruit, but you can go there and get some attention. Some folks go there with no intention of attracting attention and they just do.
    Last edited by dryheat; 11-09-2021 at 04:05.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    Walmart. There's a Big Dog that attracts some weird people. It's low fruit, but you can go there and get some attention. Some folks go there with no intention of attracting attention and they just do.
    I guess I'm one of those weird people as I go to Walmart a lot.

Buffalo blocking roads..they should shoot them all.

Relax. Take time to taste the jerky.
    2016 Chicago Cubs. MLB Champions!

**Never quite as old as the other old farts**