Default Why hasn't anyone developed a remote control

toilet set. I'm old and tired, I don't need to keep bending over. I have to think of everything.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

2. Default

https://youtu.be/XB5vs_Jox-E I just replaced my toilet with a kohler toilet and this seat is pretty neat and of course it's a chair height toilet .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    toilet set. I'm old and tired, I don't need to keep bending over. I have to think of everything.
    just put a disposal in the shower drain,,
    you can crap standing up, hit the switch to turn it one and wash it all down the drain,,,,

be sure not to step in it and wash up good afterwards,

I don't have a glow in the dark toilet but when I turn on the bathroom sink there is a little blue light that shines down in the basin. Kind of a Las Vegas water show only real small.

We have a Kohler turbo flush which is normal chair height and has the self closing seat. Works perfectly!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    We have a Kohler turbo flush which is normal chair height and has the self closing seat. Works perfectly!
    is the turbo flush , a pressure assisted toilet . I didn't go that route because they didn't have it in stock I bought the canister flush toilet basically no flapper just a bigger dump valve so far it works very well .

Since I mentioned remote control toilet seats you can expect to see them in a couple of years. The battery powered wheel chair was my idea. I was unbelievable lazy as a kid. I thought maybe a wheel chair would be OK but I'd need it motorized and I'd need a joystick to drive it(I'm lazy, but I can move a couple of fingers). Before joystick was a word(well, in that sense). I should have worked on that, but remember, I'm lazy.

Don't know what all you're expecting of that remote controlled seat but it looks like people are making advancements as we speak.

At least toilets have come a long ways from the olden outhouse days, especially on cold, windy, rainy, winter nights.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...+seat&_sacat=0

Remote control toilets are nice according to my brother. They lower both the seat and the lid. But you still have to bend over to pick them up.
    You can never see too many Sun Rises nor enough Sun Sets.

Not wanting to bend over?

Perhaps a barbers chair with a hole cut in the seat would do.

Where is George Jetson when you need him?