Default French Sniper Rifle - French Special Forces Snipers

Because of the history part of the vid I'm putting it here instead of in the Sniper Rifle forum.

This starts off as a Henry Chan 9 Hole Review but leads into a fascinating story about a French hostage rescue operation in Somalia. Fascinating stuff.

Apologies in advance because there is a bit of Henry Chan the would be comic in this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCp4NIQRBlE
    Last edited by Art; 10-24-2021 at 06:18.

That was great. I wonder what the problem was with ejection. After a second view I see he mentions a problem with a "ridge" which I guess might have something to do with the sight mount. I have a Swiss K-31 that I mounted an aftermarket mount and site on. Same problem. Although it doesn't seem that the ejection is robust in the vid. Might have something to do with the custom cases.
    Last edited by dryheat; 10-24-2021 at 07:52.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

I posted a review of the Manhurin M73 revolver used by the French special ops in the Revolver Forum. They are available again in this country if you have deep enough pockets.

4. Default

Art: You might want to look at the German Korth Combat 357 magnum revolver as the Manhurin but double the price.

.357 is .357. I don't think Art is in the market(haven't looked at the post).
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.