Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Never pass up a chance to fill your canteen, never miss a chance to pee, never miss a chance to nap/sleep...because you never know when the next chance will come.

2. Default

Cover your face when you yawn. That's what your soft cap and steel helmet are for.

Pot and Pan Man is the worst job on KP. Pulled KP the first day.>
    Last edited by pcox; 02-17-2022 at 08:59. Reason: addition

4. Default

That Army issued cold can be blamed for everything from boloing a PT test to failure to qualify.

5. Default

"In the event your platoon has to cover a Battalion withdrawal, your life expectancy is approximately two minutes thirty seconds so pay attention to the next block of instruction" - every Drill, every NCO instructor for 19 series classes at Knox.

I never suspected that moving through C.I.F. was such a critical task.

Never run when you can walk. Never walk when you can ride. Never ride when you can fly.
    "No man's life, liberty, or property is safe, while Congress is in session." Mark Twain

That Fort Polk in (75) was hot humid mucky place!! in August & being a immigrate from Sydney Oz the DI?s had fond mem?s of their R&R time?s in KC Sydney where I previously lived during that conflict,that kinda helped out in the long run during BT/AIT......interesting time?s.

Dallas, TX metro.. formerly Phoenix metro, AZ

STFU