Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Colin Powell

1. Default Colin Powell

Has passed away the world will miss him .

Only the democrats. He was a turncoat, a traitor to his political party who put him where he was.

I feel the pasing of Betty Lynn (Thelma Lou) of the old Andy Griffith Show will be missed much more. I think only Ellie ( Elinor Donahue ) and Opie remain alive from the regular cast.
    Last edited by Allen; 10-18-2021 at 08:42.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Only the democrats. He was a turncoat, a traitor to his political party who put him where he was.

I feel the pasing of Betty Lynn (Thelma Lou) of the old Andy Griffith Show will be missed much more. I think only Ellie ( Elinor Donahue ) and Opie remain alive from the regular cast.
    Bless your little heart.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

I missed Miss Moneypenny when she died, I won't miss Powell.

I won’t miss him. It is interesting that he was fully vaccinated.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
    he was fighting Parkinson's and some type of Leukemia (undergoing treatments) when he got the cooties

Don't know much about him. Understand that when a left leaning liberal dies, the press immediately canonizes him. Am sure his family loved him. He was already in a mess with the Parkinson's and Leukemia so not surprising that he was not able to weather the ChiCombug. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

General Powell was like a lot of us. He did some good, he did some harm. He did two tours in Vietnam. He did his own wrenching on his Volvo 122 S.

RIP

jn

9. Default

While the press is respecting his family's declaration of 'covid complications', I think after an interval there could be a discussion of covid accelerating the toll of serious illnesses.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Merc View Post
    The vaccination does not totally prevent the covid, but over 90% of those that die from the covid have not had the vaccine.

As mentioned he had two other deadly complications, and may have just had covid when he died.