Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Colin Powell

They finely laid the old boy to rest today!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    Either Powell played the race game and switched his party affiliation to democrat to support Obama because of race, or he had already lost it and continuing to support looney tunes Biden. Not a well thought out decision.

The world is behind Biden? Admittedly, the tee shirt and cap manufacturers do love Biden. LET'S GO BRANDON!
    The extreme right idiots have a new toy.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    The extreme right idiots have a new toy.
    And in your world you think the rest of the world is aligned with Biden? So who is the idiot?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    And in your world you think the rest of the world is aligned with Biden? So who is the idiot?
    I don't think that at all, the voters demonstrated it for you. Let's Go Brandon indeed!
    Last edited by Roadkingtrax; 11-06-2021 at 02:20.

Who the hell is Brandon?
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dogtag View Post
    You believe Fauci ? Most who died were suffering from some disease. Covid merely finished them off.
    The old man's friend. The early name they had for pnumonia. Back when doctoring and Voodoo were closer. 1918 inspired people to find out more about what had happened. Not saying that getting knocked off by pnumonia isn't a good thing. It's OK.
    Last edited by dryheat; 11-09-2021 at 03:28.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Way back when Powell was considered to be a front runner by the GOP for POTUS, I would have voted for him in a heartbeat.
    Short story: Powell openly declined saying he wanted to be Colin Powell, President. Not labeled as the first black President.
    Disappointed but I fully respected him and his decision.

Times changed. Powell saw and heard things that didn?t sit well with him. His party shifted directions he was no longer comfortable with.
    To me that wasn?t being a traitor. He was a man who stood for what he believed in. Agree or disagree with his position concerning changing trends, I still respected the man as a man.

Speaking of changing minds, was Ronald Reagan a traitor? I think not. But to some it depends on whether or not they like it going their way or the other way.
    Double standards?.,

Powell was in an administration of RINO's in the first place with Bush but no matter how much a party may shift that is no reason to align yourself with people like obama and biden. Not if you represent THIS country.
    Last edited by Allen; 11-13-2021 at 07:28.