Default HBO to air anti NRA Specisl

I watch a lot of military YouTubes on tv and this slick condemnation of the NRA is scheduled to be streamed beginning October 19. They have some vintage NRA film and then pictures of beefy bearded political protesters with AR type rifles - the implication being that the NRA is no longer the wholesome gun safety and sportsmen?s advocate. Bill Clinton is a featured speaker saying in effect the price of freedom is accepting murders involving guns. I think we can be sure fair reporting of the actual causes of ?gun violence? will be off the table.
    Not sure if they are charging for this hopefully yes - that would limit its effect. We need some anti-HBO bumper stickers. It?s a real shame as they have done some decent historic military movies. Not buying any more of those!

I dropped HBO about 10 years ago due to their liberalism.

Yeah, I dumped it too way back and Showtime and Encore.

If Biden doesn't try to confiscate guns in his next three years, I'll be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by dogtag View Post
    Yeah, I dumped it too way back and Showtime and Encore.

If Biden doesn't try to confiscate guns in his next three years, I'll be surprised
    With what army would he attempt this? People say stuff like this as casually as if someone is talking about taking a Hawaii vacation. If anything the libs are buying which makes new legislation or EOs that much less likely.

Libs are buying? What a conservative, right wing thing to do. It's been so long I've forgotten what HBO stands for. Home something something.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    With what army would he attempt this? People say stuff like this as casually as if someone is talking about taking a Hawaii vacation. If anything the libs are buying which makes new legislation or EOs that much less likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    Libs are buying? What a conservative, right wing thing to do. It's been so long I've forgotten what HBO stands for. Home something something.

yep,

lots and lots of Libs bought stuff last year to protect themselves from BLM and Rioters, I mean peaceful protestors, and other assorted bad peoples , that were tearing stuff up,
    and to protect the toilet paper they have stacked up in the basement and attic

hopefully, they realize that gun that is in the night stand or closet that they have not used yet is just a tool, and vote accordingly,,,