Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Someone check on Togor, I think he's gone to the other side. You guys are scaring me.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Blog Entries

He's already over there.....

Maybe I didn't phrase this right: Lyin' sonaofabitchn democrats coerced me into signing up for a plan akin to walking into the gas chamber...
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    Someone check on Togor, I think he's gone to the other side. You guys are scaring me.
    The point is, the cost of surveillance is plummeting faster than just about any other activity. It all goes into some damn cloud, and there is very little practical difference between a corporate or government cloud, that can't be bridged by 3 little words:

a court order.

On my mobile I am not opposed to using GPS as a navigation aid when need genuinely arises, but no way would I just leave it on 100% of the time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    So their widget plugs into the OBDII connector and talks on its own to the Mother Ship. Yikes!!

I hope you get every penny of that $800 they're waving in front of you. Know that their widget probably has GPS in it too. Basically Big Brother, Inc., is riding along.

And don't even get me started about the cameras that some think should be there too. As it is, every new car already has the hardware to record and uplink all audio. It's just a matter of software and networking.
    those fancy gadgets like lane assist etc, all are camera based,
    you have one or 2 in the top of your windshield , (replace the windshield, and it has to be recalibrated)

surely that video can also be uploaded if needed,

big brother was already in your car when you bought it,

No lane assist in my newest machine, which is some years old. But it has the sensors for blind spots, and back-up cameras.

Mostly I'm talking about the inward-facing cameras which are supposed to watch us to beep at us if we're falling asleep or something.

It's always done with the best intentions.

If a modern car gets wrecked, the argument goes that the data in the black box belongs to the manufacturer, who can give it to law enforcement if they so choose.

Interesting to read that Tesla is moving HQ to Texas. The car that is leaning into Big Brother more than any other brand operating out of the state that used to take the dimmest view of that kind of thing. Also the irony of an electric car moving HQ to a big petroleum producer, with the least reliable electric grid in the country.
    Last edited by togor; 10-08-2021 at 01:19. Reason: typo

Hmmm! Maybe Togor is on our side; a republican in dimocrat disquise?

It goes to show how deep this control effort is going. they want to know how much money you have how you spend. Where you go and restrict criticism of them by calling it disinformation. It never ends.

Quote Originally Posted by kj47 View Post
    It goes to show how deep this control effort is going. they want to know how much money you have how you spend. Where you go and restrict criticism of them by calling it disinformation. It never ends.
    Add to that the experimental vaccine mandates and now the DOJ has said they will investigate anyone who speaks out against liberal education board members.

Amazing how any free American would be okay with this.
    - Change it back -