Default Taylor's M1885 hi wall

Didn't know where else to post this, picked a hi wall at LGS. Double triggers 45-70 32in bbl octagon. Will be shooting black or substitute only(just because) Overall very good finish. trigger tune up as they are a little gritty, rear trigger is alittle hard to set. Front one can only be used if set by rear one. One heavy gun, Can't wait to shoot it!

Default Winchester Hi Wall

Really nice to find a Hi Wall that you can shoot, Winchester made nice double set triggers
    too. I found an action with double set triggers and a coil hammer spring in Detroit and a
    Darr extra heavy 32-40 barrel in Calif. Also bought a Hoch nose pour mould of the correct
    diameter so that you don't need to size the bullets. Bullets are breech seated into the barrel
    and you use a single 32-40 case each time DSCN1541.jpgDSCN1538.jpgP1010056_0046.jpgP1010057_0047.jpg

Looks to be a real nice hi wall. Good shooting I'll bet. Don't know if I'll go with veneer sight or optics, depends on how I do with it.

If you have an original Winchester barrel, without scope block holes, i don't think I
    would drill new holes. Alot of tang sights available now, Years ago I made a tang
    sight for a heavy barreled Remington rolling block in 45-70, used black powder and
    either 405 gr or 500 gr lead bullets

This is a uberti imported by Taylor's. I have uberti revolvers really like them. Good quality and one third the price of a Colt. I'll probally get trashed for saying that. Beleave me I would like a Peacemaker.