Default WTB 1931 National Match Ammo in Box

I am posting in behalf of a very close friend who seeks a box of 1931 Frankford Arsenal National Match ammunition. Please post a reply herein and send a PM with price and details.

Many thanks!

John Beard

2. Default

John, There is no shortage of cases around here, if I thought I had 1931 FA MATCH cases I would dig them out. I have lost 3 sources for parts and components, all three older than I am. I can contact Don W if you haven't.

F. Guffey

Thanks for your reply. My friend is a Match ammunition collector and is seeking 1931 National Match ammunition in the original box. He is not seeking loose cartridges or cases. Please let me know if you have one or can find one.

Thanks again!

J.B.

4. Default

John, because there seems to be a lull do you mind if I ask you a question? Has anyone ever asked you for directions to Sweet Home, Alabama?

F. Guffey

No one has asked me for directions to Sweet Home, Alabama. The good 'ole boys from Fort Payne wrote a song with that title.

J.B.

6. Default

One of our grandsons plays baseball for Alabama, during the summers he has had the opportunity to play baseball for some of the summer leagues like the Cal Ripken league. Seems like the Bethesda, Md. team called BIG TRAIN enjoys his pitching and make him feel special when he comes in as a reliever; when he comes in to pitch they play the song, and I wonder if anyone there remembers Neal Young.

F. Guffey