Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Default

95/99% of covid patients in hospital not vaccinated. Not solid irrefutable proof that the vaccination works, but would appear to have promise.

My son had a mild case of covis before the vaccination was available, and said the worst part was everything tasting like unsalted oatmeal and smelled no better for weeks after. Got vaccination as soon as available.

This BS has been around the block so many times Dryheat is just trying to stir up a turd.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    It won't effect your IQ. My arm hurts. Suck it up cupcake.
    your first, second or 3rd?

Where vaccine rates are higher, spikes in disease are lower. And vice versa. The vaccine must be doing something right.
    Last edited by togor; 09-10-2021 at 06:47.

My arm did not even hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    It won't effect your IQ. My arm hurts. Suck it up cupcake.
    I have no concern about the pain, I just cant stand anyone (you included) telling me what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sako View Post
    I have no concern about the pain, I just cant stand anyone (you included) telling me what to do.
    +1
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

Had no side affects.

Anti Vax-ers?

They come in several varieties.

There are the vaccines (all vaccines) are dangerous group: The most famous (and IMHO dangerous) of these is Robert F. Kennedy Jr. who is a major fund raiser and spokesman for this branch which includes a surprising number of health care professionals, especially nurses . The majority of all anti Vax-ers belong to this batch.

Vaccines(s) are a government plot: This view is especially prevalent among blacks the majority of whom are aware of the Tuskegee syphilis experiments. Leaders of this group, back in the 1980s, were saying that AIDS was a white plot to kill black folks. A lot of blacks, with that in the back of their heads, might take other vaccines but not this one because they feel that they are guinea pigs. This group is wrong headed but the wrong headedness in this case is understandable.

The vaccine is not properly vetted: Technically true but its been in use for almost a year. While there have been serious side effects for some folks it sure looks to me like they are pretty effective. I may have to go on bone medication like Prolia. Want to see some serious potential side effects? Just look at the label on that stuff .

Nobody can tell me what to do: I admit to having more than a little of that in me. I've had COVID and the shots and I now almost always refuse to wear a mask unless I have to to get something I absolutely need and that hasn't happened yet. Fortunately living in a "Free State" I can get away with that with little hassle.
    Last edited by Art; 09-12-2021 at 07:39.

Wonder why VP Harris refused the vaccine that Trump ordered!? Religion is also a big factor! Why aren't the illegals from the border getting their shots? Or too the Afgans?