Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    And biden's "mandates" are suppose to be sooooooo important and crucial yet those in congress are EXEMPT from such BS. Latest word from the gestapo is "no one is being forced to be vaccinated". Yep, you just lose your job if you chose not to be government controlled and I don't think those in the military will have any choice at all, unless you're high ranking perhaps.

The vaccine producers are protected against lawsuits from side affects. If side affects aren't a widespread problem then why all the protection?

Europe has stopped the usage of AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines and would probably stop Moderna and Pfizer if they could since all 4 have been found to cause the same problems.

People here in the U.S. LOVE to believe the numbers spread by the same news media that preached 24/7 that hillary would win by a landslide and are now blaming everything, including hurricanes, on al gore's "global warming".

It's an experimental vaccine, the long term affects (if any) aren't known. I am still having kidney related problems (that I didn't have before the vaccination). Is this worse than the covid? It depends upon how sick you get either way. I probably had covid months before the news of the virus leaked out. That is another story though.

For the gullible though the numbers are there, every day, for THEIR needs, not yours.
    Congress and their aids are exempt from the shot I suspect that means their family's too, which shows you clearly that the elites are the new Royalty in their tiny minds. But some here are to stupid to see this, I assume you know who that is LOL. The "useful idiots" are around until someone farther up the food chain decides to herd them into a trench pour gas on them and light them up and have a Richard Pryor moment.
    Pissing on the left one day at a time.
    BudT
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

Blog Entries

Someone educate Budt that the Executive and Legislative branches are different.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Quote Originally Posted by BudT View Post
    Congress and their aids are exempt from the shot I suspect that means their family's too, which shows you clearly that the elites are the new Royalty in their tiny minds.
    It also shows how effective they believe the vaccines are.

4. Default

One thing that is rampant is an info-demic of rumors and misinformation surrounding the covid-19 pandemic. Some need an inoculation against covid misinformation. The anti-vaxers are are against it, but can't communicate why.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    One thing that is rampant is an info-demic of rumors and misinformation surrounding the covid-19 pandemic. Some need an inoculation against covid misinformation. The anti-vaxers are are against it, but can't communicate why.
    When they do no one listens and they are quickly labeled as spreading misinformation by the democrats, never the Republicans if you'll notice.

Reminds me of "drink the Koolaid".

Blog Entries

When they do no one listens and they are quickly labeled as spreading misinformation by the democrats, never the Republicans if you'll notice.

Reminds me of "drink the Koolaid".
    He's speaking about you?
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    He's speaking about you?
    Probably, since my experience is what the media here hides and what is published in Europe where it isn't as political.

8. Default

Probably, since my experience is what the media here hides and what is published in Europe where it isn't as political.
    The fully vaccinated rate in the U.S. is something slightly over 50% while it is around 70% in Europe. Are you saying more information is needed to get to the 80/90% here.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    The fully vaccinated rate in the U.S. is something slightly over 50% while it is around 70% in Europe. Are you saying more information is needed to get to the 80/90% here.
    No, I'm saying that you (and others) seem to believe any number thrown at you by the liberal press.

70% huh? If real, maybe that's why they are having so many reported cases of side effects.

You stated above that "anti-vaxers are against it, but can't communicate why" How can they communicate when no one wants to believe them and what source of media could they use? Except for Newsmax and OANN no one will go against the grain of the WH gestapo.

The usual lib sites like facebook, twitter, youtube, and google will delete, lock or ban anyone who mentions any side effects or problems with the vaccines.

My wife has been a user of FB for years. Lately any time she mentions Trump her comment is deleted and replaced by "This content is unavailable at this time". She has never mentioned his name politically, never for nor against him, just his name in conversation. That's how closely they critique and cull. Obviously they have troll's turn in users as well.

So, if they are this paranoid over Trumps name think how much more so they are over key words pertaining to biden, afghanistan and anything to do with the covid and vaccines.

That brings me back to the question of "how can anti-vaxers or anyone else remotely concerned about the vaccines communicate to others" ?
    Last edited by Allen; 09-17-2021 at 04:23.

Blog Entries

Anti-vaxers can call each other? Maybe billboards?