Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My wife, my brothers, my son, my dau and her husband all got the shot. Only side effects was our son. He got the Moderna shot and then got sick. He said had never been so sick in his life. Turned out he already had the virus and it wasn't the shot did him that way. He's OK now. My daughter took her family on a road trip to CA and she came down with a "breakthrough" infection, but it did not send her to the hospital. We are watching the girls still. Eight and six, can't get the shot. The older one is bulletproof but the younger one catches flu and stuff every year. Pray.

jn

I know that some of you distrust Dr. Faucci but he says that 99.5% of the COVID deaths in the USA are among the unvaccinated and I have no reason to doubt those statistics. I have heard the situation being described now as an epidemic of the unvaccinated. As I have said on previous occasions, you have the right to be unvaccinated but you don't have the moral right to put others at risk, particularly children for whom there is currently no vaccine.

I am a bit spoiled here because I live in Ottawa, a civil service town where people tend to follow the rules. I was just told that 87% of eligible people in the city have now been jabbed. Many of the rest are recent immigrants or refugees who still have a mistrust of government or whose language is limited and don't understand what's going on. That is being worked on.

3. Default

Let everyone in on it. What is it that the vaccine will cause that is worse than having the covid virus? Where can this information be found?

Why aren't the illegal immigrants being vaccinated? Are the 'new' Afgans being shot in the arm?

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    Why aren't the illegal immigrants being vaccinated? Are the 'new' Afgans being shot in the arm?
    They are not being given the shot but If you take a hard look at this I think you will see where the Biden government is focused, on the Trump supporter states and thus voters. Hair sniffer is on a mission, he really loves the food his wife feeds him from the jar with the baby on the label. Waiting with anticipation for the Larry, Moe and Curly Joe to vomit their brains out on themselves. Having a great day pissing off one leftist after another LOL
    BudT
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    And biden's "mandates" are suppose to be sooooooo important and crucial yet those in congress are EXEMPT from such BS. Latest word from the gestapo is "no one is being forced to be vaccinated". Yep, you just lose your job if you chose not to be government controlled and I don't think those in the military will have any choice at all, unless you're high ranking perhaps.

The vaccine producers are protected against lawsuits from side affects. If side affects aren't a widespread problem then why all the protection?

Europe has stopped the usage of AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson vaccines and would probably stop Moderna and Pfizer if they could since all 4 have been found to cause the same problems.

People here in the U.S. LOVE to believe the numbers spread by the same news media that preached 24/7 that hillary would win by a landslide and are now blaming everything, including hurricanes, on al gore's "global warming".

It's an experimental vaccine, the long term affects (if any) aren't known. I am still having kidney related problems (that I didn't have before the vaccination). Is this worse than the covid? It depends upon how sick you get either way. I probably had covid months before the news of the virus leaked out. That is another story though.

For the gullible though the numbers are there, every day, for THEIR needs, not yours.

Blog Entries

Allen, no one here cares if you're vaccinated.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    Allen, no one here cares if you're vaccinated.
    Sorry if my real life experiences don't match what you've been brainwashed to believe and want to spread.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    Sorry if my real life experiences don't match what you've been brainwashed to believe and want to spread.
    I was being polite.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkingtrax View Post
    I was being polite.
    As was I.