Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Around 78 million people may have dementia by 2030 - a 45% increase

I have a problem! ...What's your problem?.....What problem?..

Around 78 million people may have dementia by 2030 - a 45% increase - WHO predicts

About 78 million people may have dementia by 2030, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates in a new report - a 42% increase from 2019
    By 2050, that number could be 139 million - a 153% increase from 2019

But most countries don't have a national policy or plan to support dementia patients and their families

The WHO estimates that dementia care currently costs the world $1.3 trillion a year, which could increase to $2.8 million a year by 2030
    The agency encourages national leaders to plan for this increase and support dementia patients in their countries

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...-predicts.html

It will increase the same rate as covid vaccinations.

Quote Originally Posted by Sako View Post
    It will increase the same rate as covid vaccinations.
    +1

There has to be some reason behind the hype and big push by the democrats.

Europe is already warning of side affects. The news media here = crickets chirping.

People who try to warn others here have their accounts locked because of "misinformation".

4. Default

That information is way off; 81,000,000+ had dementia in November 2020.

Blog Entries

need to look at the population base,

the boomers, and early Gen X are getting old, and they are a large part of the population,

wondering what percentage is actually getting dementia etc, ?

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    +1

There has to be some reason behind the hype and big push by the democrats.

Europe is already warning of side affects. The news media here = crickets chirping.

People who try to warn others here have their accounts locked because of "misinformation".
    Summary:
    Skin rash, two kidney disorders being studied by EMA
    Regulator requests more data from Pfizer, Moderna
    Has not recommended label changes

Sounds like a regular epidemic.

Somebody believes all they hear apparently. I have already run across someone else locally who had a similar kidney experience as I did and I see very few people these days since I'm retired. He thought he was passing a kidney stone.

All is fine here--just watch the news. In Europe they will not contract with any more J&J or AstraZeneca. They have to continue with Pfizer and Moderna because they are the only 2 left.

Two kidney disorders means two types of disorders not two cases. How many disorders should there be before it becomes of any importance?

Most people seem to have minimal side affects. I did too for 5 days. Then my body told me it was a foreign substance that it would not tolerate--I've never had convulsions before in my life. A few (very few) have died from the vaccine. Nothing to worry about there but that should tell you it's not a natural substance for the human body.

Remember, it's just an experimental vaccine. Long term problems may occur (hopefully not) and if not now then just keep on getting the unending booster shots.
    Last edited by Allen; 09-04-2021 at 11:00.

Here's another side effect you won't hear about on the 6:00 news.

https://www.mskcc.org/coronavirus/wh...s-young-people. Again, 2 problems is 2 types of problems not 2 cases.

While it is being dismissed and excused as "rare" how many of us does it affect and we not know about it?

Personally I don't see where any damage to the heart and kidneys is a good thing regardless of severity and again, what's in store down the road, will the organs repair themselves or weaken further with age?

If there was actual evidence that the vaccines worked I think everyone would jump on it regardless of risk. It appears to me it is just getting worse regardless of the % and statistics that the news media is spreading.

In my case I couldn't get the 2nd dose if I wanted to.

What Lyman said about the baby boomers/population makes sense but what does/could the vaccine affect besides the kidney's and heart? They're making new discoveries every day. It's called misinformation by the democrats.
    Last edited by Allen; 09-04-2021 at 11:14.

90% of hospital patients with covid are not vaccinated, and 99% of covid deaths are not vaccinated. If the vaccine didn't work odds are that it should be about a 50/50 split. It is know that the covid virus is deadly with 660,000 deaths in U.S. What is the information that some day the vaccination will be a problem?

Numbers. I believe nothing much anymore from the media, don't trust hospitals and yeah, I've have some experiences there too.

I know of many deaths contributed to covid where the person was ill for years and died of other reasons.

The information I have on the vaccine being a problem is ME and publications from Europe where they are more free to publish the truth. It is a problem after 5 days for me and others. The news of which is kept silent. Long term? Who knows? Shoot any foreign substance into your body and you could get an illness down the road if not now.

As said before, we hear of many politicians and celebrities who caught the covid after getting both vaccinations only because they can't live much of a private life and the news leaked out. How many more millions of the general population has this happened to that you will NEVER hear of?

Perhaps it is the vaccinated people spreading the virus to the non vaccinated instead of the way the media wants to twist it.