Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dog meds have come so far from when we were young. Now, with just a chewable, dogs don't get heart worms or flea's. W/O the flea's much of their odor is gone and we don't get flea's in our homes. Just keeping your dog or cat inside now is much more widespread and we get closer to them and learn their indivdual personalities. Referring to them as a family member is an understatement.

One of my previous co-workers stated he would never get another dog because he could never be as loyal to the dog as the dog be to him.

He turned out to be a great dog. He was pretty skinny and had been eating road kill(thus the worms)and a few good meals did get him healthy.

untitled.jpg
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

While we're on the subject of dogs, I just read where the service dogs the troops were using in Afghanistan all got left behind. Apparently there were a lot of them to make the news.

I suppose the taliban's will use them for target practice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    While we're on the subject of dogs, I just read where the service dogs the troops were using in Afghanistan all got left behind. Apparently there were a lot of them to make the news.

I suppose the taliban's will use them for target practice.

or they will go feral, or become dinner

5. Default

Back to the original topic. Drugs work like a jigsaw puzzle. They lock on to a negative of their configuration on the type of cell which the virus infects. So if the anti parasitic has the correct shape to lock on to the cells in the lungs which are the pathway for the cooties. Doesn't matter if it's a drug for Ebola or toenail fungus.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    De wormer: When I found this guy along the hiway I stopped. He was with a female. He jumped into the back seat of the truck. The bitch wouldn't. I had to leave her behind. My hand told me that the dog had worms. I got the prescription and the worm problem was over in a day or two.
    Attachment 49601
    I would stop for that dog , Think he's a pointer Truth be I stop for all dogs in need have found most of the owners some just had to rehome can't keep them all .

Quote Originally Posted by barretcreek View Post
    Back to the original topic. Drugs work like a jigsaw puzzle. They lock on to a negative of their configuration on the type of cell which the virus infects. So if the anti parasitic has the correct shape to lock on to the cells in the lungs which are the pathway for the cooties. Doesn't matter if it's a drug for Ebola or toenail fungus.
    Thats the way I see it.
    I am using the 1% livestock Ivermectin as a preventative and am not worried about it , my wife and daughter both have prescriptions from their doctors for the human pill form and I guess that makes them some of the 5 billion that have had ivermectin prescribed since 1995.
    Ivermectin development was worthy of a noble peace prize for William C. Campbell and Satoshi Omura.
    I know two men that used ivermectin just as soon as they felt like they were showing signs of covid, both ended up with positive covid tests and both were back to normal within 4 days. One is a 80 year old veterinarian and the other is a 70 year old dozer hand.
    My biggest worry was I would pass a big ball of worms and then gain 30 pounds but that didn't happen.
    I've used it for years to worm lab's but it will kill a border collie in a short time.

How do you determine if you are a collie or a lab?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    How do you determine if you are a collie or a lab?
    do you have an owner named Timmy?

or like to swim after ducks?

woof, woof woof