Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default They won't get a shot but...

For some reason a few people have it in their heads that anti-parasite drugs for animals prevent covid.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

I used to give it to my horses, it's maintenance for them.
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

Probably works as well as anything else. I wish I had taken that shot instead of the Pfizer.

Blog Entries

If some people took a dewormer, there wouldn't be much left.
    "The first gun that was fired at Fort Sumter sounded the death-knell of slavery. They who fired it were the greatest practical abolitionists this nation has produced." ~BG D. Ullman

From what you have described I can certainly agree with you, it's a crime to be giving that stuff out as some sort of preventive. But hair sniffer is all in. I'm going to wait for the real stuff when or if they ever develop it.
    Last edited by BudT; 08-30-2021 at 05:26.
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

But hair sniffer is all in. And that's where you lost me-
    Biden is a load that we have to carry. Snotty descriptions don't help. Any suggestions?
    My low level plan is, no one over the age of 65. But,with some senior imput.
    Last edited by dryheat; 08-31-2021 at 01:11.

De wormer: When I found this guy along the hiway I stopped. He was with a female. He jumped into the back seat of the truck. The bitch wouldn't. I had to leave her behind. My hand told me that the dog had worms. I got the prescription and the worm problem was over in a day or two.
    _DSC1947.jpg
    Last edited by dryheat; 08-31-2021 at 02:17.

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    But hair sniffer is all in. And that's where you lost me-
    Biden is a load that we have to carry. Snotty descriptions don't help. Any suggestions?
    My low level plan is, no one over the age of 65. But,with some senior imput.
    Hair sniffer is not my description it is in fact what he does to little girls and women and to expand this some all you have to do is watch it. The disgusting practice was headline news for many weeks and tons of video even on the lame stream media. He is a hair sniffer among other things. He also abandons Americans and Allies who are in harms way and the list goes on. Actually "hair sniffer" is accurate and pretty mild on the old doddering demented fool. No we don't have to carry a load of dog manure like hair sniffer he should be shoveled up and dropped in the garbage can like the rest of the poop. Being over 65 is not a bad thing but in hair sniffers case he's well past that age and has slid into "dementia/Alzheimer's" and in a big way. He also has a medical history of brain issues so he is more prone to brain dysfunction than a normal human. Yes we need to be rid of this person as well as kammie as she is not fit or capable of running herself let alone a country. Biden and Kamela both need to be removed by "any" means for this country to survive much longer otherwise it's going to be worse than Cuba in third world status. Even England doesn't trust the U.S. any more and have stated this in their Parliament. It's a fact that the rest of the world no longer respects us so much so that N. Korea has restarted it's reactor and weapons grade material refinement. China has told Taiwan that the U'S' has abandoned them and they are in fact correct, Biden again. We are in fact descending into a chity place and Biden is steering this by way of his masters. Have a nice day, I will.
    BudT
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

Quote Originally Posted by BudT View Post
    Hair sniffer is not my description it is in fact what he does to little girls and women and to expand this some all you have to do is watch it. The disgusting practice was headline news for many weeks and tons of video even on the lame stream media. He is a hair sniffer among other things.
    Just type in "joe biden hair sniffer" and you get this:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...web&fr=yfp-t-s

+1 on Bud's other comments as well. Who would ever trust the U.S again?

Quote Originally Posted by dryheat View Post
    De wormer: When I found this guy along the hiway I stopped. He was with a female. He jumped into the back seat of the truck. The bitch wouldn't. I had to leave her behind. My hand told me that the dog had worms. I got the prescription and the worm problem was over in a day or two.
    _DSC1947.jpg
    pretty sad looking pooch, a good dose of worm med and a few good meals then get rid of the fleas and ticks and he might make a decent dog.
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH