Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Mark in Ottawa View Post
    I have only seen that calibre in steel cases. I didn't think that they were re-loadable
    Brass is available. Most take large rifle primers, but there is small rifle primer version also.
    I loaded it for a couple of years before I quit shooting - that was 4 years ago.

I also loaded the 54 Moisin stuff. Actually, everything I shot I reloaded and cast bullets. for.
    Only exception - 22 although I have the wherewithal to do so.
    Last edited by dogtag; 08-25-2021 at 04:04.

It's been a while since you bought any components. When you go to find and buy components for reloading most anything you will find little to buy. While the situation has improved some and yes we are seeing more ammo and reloading components you will still see a sad situation, that is if you really go out there and look. Molds are no different, I loaned a mold to a trusted friend right here on this forum because he needs bullets and couldn't find one to buy. I have just a month ago sold some more ammo and components and that will be the last of it until I can replace things, friend or no friend. Good luck finding primers and other things and now slo joe is going to ban/block importation of the ammo his friends in Russia make, sad to say the least.
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH

I've lost track of what's been banned by way of Chinese and Russian firearms.
    i.e. AKs SKSs and Moisins