Default Plastic Barriers Put up to Stop COVID-19 May Actually Make It Spread

It Turns Out Those Plastic Barriers Put Up To Stop COVID-19 May Actually Make It Easier To Spread

The plastic barriers that shot up at sales counters and order windows across America during the COVID-19 pandemic may actually be facilitating the spread of the virus, not protecting people from it.

Multiple studies have now shown that the plastic barriers, common everywhere from grocery stores to restaurants to schools, impede air flow and redirect germs from one person to another. Several experts told The New York Times that, in many cases, the barriers provide no protection from COVID-19 and instead make it more likely to spread.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/19/p...chools-spread/

Some of those plastic barriers are corporate ideas and lame.
    What's the harm in getting a shot? It costs nothing. It doesn't hurt anymore than a Flu shot. It might save your life. Is it that important that you make a point? OK, the second shot makes you kind of tired for a day. Ya get one shot, but can't find the time to get the second? You aren't that busy. Oh, I know you think you are, but your not. It's not that big a deal. Just get the Sonaofabitchn shot.
    Last edited by dryheat; 08-23-2021 at 11:48. Reason: cleaned up some
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.