Default Get that 3rd covid shot kids

https://www.voanews.com/covid-19-pan...rna-risk-group

Number 3, soon number 4 then 5, life is good. and you to can be fully vaccinated and still catch it don't forget your mask. Joey wants you to do this, come on man get the shot. NOT.

For those who can't see thru this it pretty much proves the vaccines are not working or not working as well as many had hoped for. When "fully vaccinated" people still catch the virus it is merely dismissed as catching a "variant" of the covid. When the sick try to warn others they are spreading "missinformation".

Pfizer's own words when their vaccine first came out was: "Our vaccine will NOT keep you from catching Covid-19, nor will it prevent you from spreading it". "It will however, ease some of the symptoms if you already have the virus".

The words of 3M, the maker of the N95 mask reminded everyone that the smallest openings on their mask were 3 microns. Covid-19 molecules average 0.06 to 1.4 microns . The only way they can block is for several molecules to try to pass at one time. Not exactly efficient but they would help if someone were to sneeze providing the molecules were grouped as snot.

The dimocrats are hoping to pass enough election reform laws that benefit them that they one day can quit politicizing the virus. Until that day comes there will be no end of booster shots, shaming those who know better, lock-ins, lock outs, curfews and anything else that will enable voters to be able to vote from home and vote often.
    Last edited by Allen; 08-18-2021 at 10:07.

3. Default

We all have to make choices in life .

Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    For those who can't see thru this it pretty much proves the vaccines are not working. When "fully vaccinated" people still catch the virus it is merely dismissed as catching a "variant" of the covid. When the sick try to warn others they are spreading "missinformation".

Pfizer's own words when their vaccine first came out was: "Our vaccine will NOT keep you from catching Covid-19, nor will it prevent you from spreading it". "It will however, ease some of the symptoms if you already have the virus".

The words of 3M, the maker of the N95 mask reminded everyone that the smallest openings on their mask were 3 microns. Covid-19 molecules average 0.06 to 1.4 microns . The only way they can block is for several molecules to try to pass at one time. Not exactly efficient but they would help if someone were to sneeze providing the molecules were grouped as snot.

The dimocrats are hoping to pass enough election reform laws that benefit them that they one day can quit politicizing the virus. Until that day comes there will be no end of booster shots, shaming those who know better, lock-ins, lock outs, curfews and anything else that will enable voters to be able to vote from home and vote often.
    Souonds like a fun time. I like a challenge.
    If I should die before I wake...great,a little more sleep.

Got a tetanus shot when I was a boy. Have had repeated tetanus shots since the first one. No reason to consider a booster shot for covid to be any different. I have four grandchildren. One has had covid. He is age 5 1/2. He got is from his paternal grandmother who knew she had tested positive but refused to isolate herself. That is the main reason it is impossible to avoid persons covid ... they seem to think if they are asymptomatic, then it doesn't matter. Don't have any hard feelings against such people. But my grandson has enough respiratory problems. He has to go to school in order to have any chance at a decent life. Same with the other children. So, they wear masks. Their teachers follow protocol appropriate for covid just the same as one would do with a outbreak of any other virulent contagion. If this gets someone all twisted up, they is their problem. I'm going to advocate for and act in behalf of what is best for all my grandchildren. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

tetanus shots are different they actually "WORK", COVID shots have been proven to "NOT WORK". Get something that is not a experiment and really does work.

7. Default

So I need to get a shot to protect me from you , and then wear a mask to protect you from me , maybe you are the problem or am I the problem
    Last edited by one shot; 08-19-2021 at 07:03.

Nothing is perfect; not you; not me and not the vaccines - but in spite of what some people believe, the vaccines generally do work and do protect most people from COVID. That fact that it is not perfect should not be a reason (or an excuse) for not getting vaccinated. 92% protection is far better than 0% protection. I would argue that all of us have a moral duty to ourselves, to our families and to society at large to seek that 92% protection.

As soon as a booster shot is available, my wife and I, both of whom are in the immuno-compromised population, will be lining up for another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by one shot View Post
    So I need to get a shot to protect me from you , and then wear a mask to protect you from me , maybe you are the problem or am I the problem
    You nailed it!

My nephew in Texas has Covid. He is now a believer and wants to be vaccinated. Unfortunately, he needs to be in ICU and Texas is slap out of ICU beds. He may die before a space opens for him.