Default Alligator latches onto wrist of zoo handler and pulls her into a death roll

Alligator latches onto wrist of zoo handler and pulls her into a death roll

Heart-stopping moment petting zoo visitor jumps in to save handler when an alligator latches onto her wrist and pulls her into a death roll in front of child's birthday party

The attack unfolded at the Scales & Tails reptile center in Utah on Saturday
    Video shows an unidentified handler being dragged into the water by the gator

Donnie Wiseman, 48, then jumped in to wrangle the animal and save the handler

Shane Richins, the company's owner, said the handler was opening the enclosure to feed the alligator as usual

After pulling the handler into its pen, the alligator began whipping around and kept its jaws clamped on her, pulling her into a death roll

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...or-attack.html

Who keeps a big alligator in a KID'S PETTING ZOO?!?!?
    Here, more proof that we've lost our minds.

Tommy

Well that's gonna leave a mark.

I can't believe the people who fail to realize that an opportunistic apex predator with a brain the size of a sweet pea might act like an opportunistic apex predator with a brain the size of a sweet pea.

Quote Originally Posted by M1Tommy View Post
    Who keeps a big alligator in a KID'S PETTING ZOO?!?!?
    Here, more proof that we've lost our minds.

Tommy
    Did anyone count the children after the party was over?

5. Default

Friend of mine just bought an alligator as a pet he's around a foot long I'll wind up BBQing it in the spring .

A story:

Jim had made over a hundred million dollars in real estate, in his native Florida. He had a lot of friends who were wealthy, but still had the ones he’d grown up with, including redneck Bubba.

He hosted a lavish party at his estate, to celebrate his 39th birthday, and made sure Bubba was invited.

The party was outside, on the huge back lawn, with great food, and a large bar. After dinner was over, Jim announced that he’d had a 12 foot alligator trapped, and had just had it released into the pool. Anybody was welcome to try wrestling it, and if they won, would get a million dollars as the prize.

Splash! Bubba was in the pool, and he began grappling with the beast. Because of it’s size, it was a fearsome opponent. Under the water, around and around, splashing and thrashing; the fight seemed interminable. Finally Bubba, having a good grip holding the gator’s mouth closed, he took his belt off, and used it to bind that deadly maw. Climbing out of the water, he dragged it behind him, and stood there; dripping, and breathing heavily.

”Damn, Bubba, that was awesome!” Jim exclaimed. “Do you want cash, or a check?”

”Don’t want the money.” Bubba said.

”What about my Rolls, or a new truck, then?” Jim asked. “I’ve GOT to give you something for taking that critter on.”

Bubba looked around, and said “All I want is the name of the sumbitch that pushed me into the pool.”

Anyone know if there is any truth to the notion that . . . .

Turn a gator on his back, and hold him there a while, and his ?pea-brain? will sink within it?s cavity through fluid . . .come to rest against the skull (now upside-down) and render the gator unconscious.
    Supposedly a trick old-time gator ?wrestlers? used to entertain the tourists.

Once again, quotation marks and apostrophes come up as query marks! . . .Dunno why!
    Last edited by JimF; 08-18-2021 at 09:05.