Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

The way this post reads Liz Cheney will be the next President of the United States Of America , yes I just said that .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by one shot View Post
    The way this post reads Liz Cheney will be the next President of the United States Of America , yes I just said that .
    thought you were a Tulsi fan?

They can fly the helos for a little while, but good luck getting spare parts. It's a debacle years in the making, and a bad look for every officer who passed glowing reports about the ANF training mission up the line.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by togor View Post
    They can fly the helos for a little while, but good luck getting spare parts. It's a debacle years in the making, and a bad look for every officer who passed glowing reports about the ANF training mission up the line.
    they will be not much different than the aircraft we gave some other mid east or 3rd world country,

2 dozen may fly today
    as the break down, and the maintenance does not get done, that 2 dozen (number picked at random) will turn into 1 dozen, the to 4,, etc etc,

and while we may be out, as in maybe, I'm betting the CIA and the UK still have eyes in the area,

a friend that was a contractor helping the pull out of Kandahar last year,, said he made deliveries and spent a few days in several bases that were not there,,,

those reports won't matter, the training was done, or reported as done exceptionally well, but once they are left alone, and have collapsed, it will not be the training officers fault,

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    thought you were a Tulsi fan?
    Thoughts are past tense , it's what you think that matters young Grasshopper .

7. Default

Remember that this lightning quick army of smelly hill folks aren't burden by diversity, shame of maleness or whiteness, cancel culture, or accepting same sex parents.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny P View Post
    Remember that this lightning quick army of smelly hill folks aren't burden by diversity, shame of maleness or whiteness, cancel culture, or accepting same sex parents.
    you know they do have Diversity Training,

if you are Diverse, they kill you,

pretty simple stuff actually

9. Default

https://youtu.be/16_YskdLFzQ I would drink her bath water out of her shoe Lyman .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by one shot View Post
    https://youtu.be/16_YskdLFzQ

I would drink her bath water out of her shoe Lyman .

I know you would,