Thread: MR-31 targets.

Default MR-31 targets.

Just got in a supply of MR-31 targets for a new project. I like the fact that they have alignment marks for scope cross hairs. Looking forward to using that smaller X ring for some accuracy testing. Whatta Hobby!

MR-31.jpg

Blog Entries

interesting thought on the cross hairs,

the lines are actually to help center the replacement centers,

Adapt and overcome. For this particular project, these are exactly what the dr ordered.

Shot these a few minutes ago with 16x fixed Leupold mounted on a TRW/Bula with Basset low rail mount. Barrel is a standard weight USGI coutour 22" chrome lined. That reduced 600 yd .7 moa X is a tiny target for an old man. Ammo is handloaded berger 150 fb target over 41.5 gn of IMR-8208 in DAG berdan cases with Tula primers. Letting the barrel cool a little and will go back out with what I think will be a better load for this rifles. Same bullet over 45 gn of RE-15 in LC 15 LR cases with 210M primers. Whatta Hobby!

MR-31 2.jpg

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nf1e View Post
    Adapt and overcome. For this particular project, these are exactly what the dr ordered.

Like saying good bye to an old friend. All my range boxes of the LC LR I had planned on using today , some how , got all shot up, All 500 rnds. So I took out some standby 8208 loads with RA 68 cases. Looks like it's time to retire one of my last few remaining batches of these. At one time I had 5K and after 20 years of using them most have gone to file #13. Good bye old friends. And after only 8 loadings.

MR-31 3.jpg

7. Default

What primers do you use? CCI 34 and 41 have never been easy to find and now....

Federal 210M, 215M, Tula KV-7.62 N and CCI BR-4s. I have plenty of all and a stash of a few cases of CCI 34 and 41s as backup. I learned of the last few shortages to " be prepared" . I should be good for the next couple of lifetimes.