Default Mozilla Firefox issues

Anyone having issues with Mozilla Firefox? When I'm online, it keeps "not responding". Also, I have landscape photos provided by Mozilla that haven't changed in days now. Used to get new photos every couple days.

Reboot?

Every once in a while I may left click for the next item and it doesn't respond. I imagine a fix will be coming forth in the not to distant future. Right now it is annoying.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Currently use Foxfire on my computer. Some sites will not come up. Never had problem before. Sincerely. bruce.
    " Unlike most conservatives, libs have no problem exploiting dead children and dancing on their graves."

So far, no problems experienced with Firefox Mozilla!

Tom, here is what I did today to see if it helps. Anyway, it can't hurt.
    First, I made sure my security was up to date. Then I did a full computer scan. After that I optimized my computer and then I did a file clean up Final step is I am now using a secure VPN any time I am using me computer.
    Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
    Author unkown.

Firefox has been moving the furniture around a bit lately. What I have noticed most is the formerly lean and mean browser has become kind of porky, and so has Google. Not sure who has done the most damage.

jn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMOhio View Post
    Tom, here is what I did today to see if it helps. Anyway, it can't hurt.
    First, I made sure my security was up to date. Then I did a full computer scan. After that I optimized my computer and then I did a file clean up Final step is I am now using a secure VPN any time I am using me computer.
    Using a VPN is good clear thinking, given the climate (no I don't mean the weather) we have now it's wise to use a VPN that would be able to help protect ones self from bad people and things. Updating anti-virus and security on the PC is always wise.

What is a VPN and can a non geek guy install it?

Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    What is a VPN and can a non geek guy install it?
    https://www.top10vpn.com/best-vpn-fo...content=VPN-EX

here ya go
    I DDUW BO'R DIOLCH